CeRDI has established a reputation for implementing highly successful portal initiatives. This success has been underpinned by an ongoing commitment to research - both in terms of understanding community goals whilst also being committed to the delivery of appropriate technologies. CeRDI has worked closely with regional partners on community portal developments since 1999. It has developed significant expertise and understands what is required to make a sustainable and successful portal. As important as the technology elements are, CeRDI is acutely aware that it is ownership and community involvement which drives project success.
The CeRDI portal modules include
- Events calendar
- Headline and news article management
- Business and community directory
- 10 page mini-website builder
- Discussion forum
- Newsletters and resource management
- Web links database
- Random image, featured business/community group
- Photo gallery
- News, weather and finance syndication
- User poll
Other modules can be designed or incorporated on request.