Planning, Quality and Review website launch
CeCC in conjunction with the University of Ballarat recently launched the new Planning, Quality & Review website.
Planning Quality and Review leads the development, implementation and monitoring of planning and quality improvement strategies for the University of Ballarat. It establishes planning frameworks, collects and analyses key organisational data and coordinates quality improvement initiatives, including risk management, policy administration and compliance, benchmarking and other quality strategies.
CeCC has being working with the PQR team for 6 months on the PQR Systems Improvement Project.
The key objectives were to provide PQR with process improvements, enhanced administrative systems and improved workflows.
- Provide more efficient and accessible delivery of PQR information to staff and stakeholders.
- Support the process of delivering policy information in a consistent format (both for paper-based and electronic output).
- Generate quality and efficiency benefits across all stages of the policy workflow process.
The new website system provides
- a system to support development, implementation and review of policies, procedures and associated documents
- Migration of documents currently in MS Word into a web-based maintenance environment.
- Implementation of a restricted access web-based administration area for relevant PQR stakeholders to access and manage information.
- Assistance in the introduction of new internal work processes to take advantage of the technical infrastructure.
- Comprehensive training and documentation on the use of the system.
- Develop a distribution system for policies, procedures and associated documents